You are here because you have to get more YouTube videos views. The world’s second-largest website is YouTube. Two billion people use it on a monthly basis. In the U.S., 73%of the adults are watching videos on YouTube. First, we have to talk before run takes a look at the fundamentals and make sure that you have selected or ticked all the boxes. Readout our list of the YouTube beginners tips, then come back to dig into our very advanced tactics. Your basic housekeeping of YouTube includes considerations like:
- A consistent identity of visual. That means YouTube channel art, your channel icon, etc.
- An informative and completed about section
- Contact information up to date. So that all your future brand partners and potential customers and audience can get in touch.
1. IMPROVE THE SEARCHING RANKING OF YOUR VIDEOS BY RESEARCH
Yes, YouTube is a social media platform, but it is also a search engine. And else all being equal, more YouTube likes can optimizing your YouTube videos for search. In other words, if your ideal audience types in your keywords chosen by you, you want your content ranking near the top results lists on YouTube. That means you have to know what your viewers are looking for—for example, entertainment, inspiration, tutorials. Getting a brand new eye ranking in the search results is the best way – not just in people and subscribers who are interested in your channel already and on your videos.
- Find inspiration for your next videos: it will be based on what your viewers are looking for already.
- Take those keywords which are relevant and use them in your metadata. Metadata is nothing but subtitles, description texts, tags, and the titles of your videos.
2. USING A METADATA FOR GETTING RECOMMENDED AFTER A VIDEO POPULAR
If your aim is to get more views for YouTube videos, take a clue from the most famous videos in your niche. Start by taking the time to look at your top competitors’ most famous videos. The main goal of YouTube is to keep the viewers and audience on the platform for more time as possible. Thus the job of the algorithm is to feeding the viewers one best video after another. Of course, the word best is in the eye of the beholder. The best word might be interesting or relevant. Well, the algorithm of YouTube have stated that recommends videos that are from the same channel, videos that have a lot of people views, lot of people watch time, lot of people engagement, lot of people like, and videos that a particular person might be liked based on their history of viewing, and videos which are similar metadata or related, for example, descriptions, tags, and titles. And coming to the thumbnail, the thumbnail is accurate and clear about the videos it is describing. Then your thumbnail must be stand out from other creators. The thumbnail works as a tandem with the title of the video.